Welcome

Welcome to the Hush Baby Toys website. Please take your time poking around. Don't forget to check out the Shop for updated stock and ordering information, and the Gallery to see what's available in select stores!



Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Been a While!

It's already October, yet it still feels like we JUST moved! Minnesota is so lovely this time of year, and living in farm country during the harvest makes me so aware of how many wonderful blessings we have.

I am pleased to report that Hush Baby Toys continue to sell at the Mom and Pop Place in Neenah, WI. They are nearly sold out over there, and I have NONE in stock here at the moment! Can you believe it!? It's so exciting to say that, and it's really thrilling to find consignment checks in the mail every month.

Now that the weather is turning colder and I am spending more time inside, I expect to launch more Hush Baby Toys soon (with the next few months, at least). Keep a weather eye open, and you just might spot the new arrivals. I have some ideas for great new additions to the HBT line, but what about you? I want to hear from all of you! What would YOU like to see make an appearance in the Hush Baby Toy Shop?

Drop me a line in the comments box and let me know. I may just turn your idea into a toy!

1 comment: