Welcome

Welcome to the Hush Baby Toys website. Please take your time poking around. Don't forget to check out the Shop for updated stock and ordering information, and the Gallery to see what's available in select stores!



Monday, July 11, 2011

Last Minute Chance!!!

Here it is! July 10th! It is about 9:15 PM Central time, which means if you want to enter the Hush Baby Toys contest, you still have a few more hours! You can scootch in right as the door closes, just like that scene from Indiana Jones!

A prize will go to the last person to follow this page. Contest ends at MIDNIGHT TONIGHT! I will announce the winner tomorrow. Right now my very own sister-in-law is in the lead. And that's just not very fun, since she actually made one of the prizes. So come on! Get saucy and hit the Follow button. You know want to.

What is the grand prize, you ask? Why it is this:


Rudy is a special addition Hush Baby Toy. He stands a full two inches taller than the standard Hush Baby Toy, and will come to you with adorable button eyes - perfect for older children (i.e. past the button eating age).


If you'd like to win Rudy, hurry up and FOLLOW NOW!

Also I promised a new product. I am not a liar. I am simply waiting on photos. They were supposed to be up tonight, but I guess there has been a delay. They will be up soon, though!



And in other news, even though is is only 9:24, everyone in my house is sound asleep, and I am beginning to think I should follow suit. Have a wonderful evening!

4 comments: