Welcome

Welcome to the Hush Baby Toys website. Please take your time poking around. Don't forget to check out the Shop for updated stock and ordering information, and the Gallery to see what's available in select stores!



Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Somewhere I lost a day...

But the verdict is still in!

The winner of the join and recruit contest is.....


My very own sister-in-law Zabet!!

This is funny, but not very fun, since Zabet made one of the prizes.

Oh well. I suppose it wasn't so bad for a first contest. Congratulations, sister-in-law! I'll be seeing you Thursday, so we can talk about your prize then!

To everyone else out there, sorry you didn't win, but there will be other contests in the future.


I am also in possession of product photos for the newest HBT. They need a little editing to put them all together into a product collage, but they will be up this evening! Hoorah!

In the meantime, I have the hunger of a thousand lions, but my daughter is napping in the main room, which prevents me from starting supper. Oh what joy to know that in a few short weeks I will be living in a house with separate rooms!


Overandout!

1 comment: