Welcome

Welcome to the Hush Baby Toys website. Please take your time poking around. Don't forget to check out the Shop for updated stock and ordering information, and the Gallery to see what's available in select stores!



Friday, July 29, 2011

MOVING!

Yes, that's right. I'm moving - which is why you haven't seen me online for te past few weeks. We've been really busy trying to get everything in order. Finally the big day is here! We will be loading up the moving van today and will be heading over to Minnesota bright and early tomorrow. Sorry to keep you all waiting for more of an update, but that's the most I can offer in this oh-so-hectic time. Keep a weather eye open for my return, which I am hoping will be in another week or so when we get internet set up  in our new home.

Until then, OVERANDOUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment