Welcome

Welcome to the Hush Baby Toys website. Please take your time poking around. Don't forget to check out the Shop for updated stock and ordering information, and the Gallery to see what's available in select stores!



Saturday, July 16, 2011

On Vacation!

That's right folks. I am on vacation this week. My husband finished his last day of work yesterday, and we have a little time before our glorious move to Minnesota, so we are taking a family vacation. First to Michigan, and then to Chicago. Upon making the trip to Michigan today with an almost one-year-old in the back seat, I can't help but think "NEVER AGAIN." Those of you who have ever made a six-hour drive with an almost one-year-old in the back seat know exactly what I mean.

Unfortunately, vacation means I won't be updating. But since I have trouble updating regularly anyway, it's not such a huge loss. I'm sure we'll all get by.

And that's it for me, at least for now. Have a lovely week, everyone! I will see you at some point soon.

overandout.

2 comments: